Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer!

It's all very exciting now, with graduation only 6 days away, and with social events piling up to the height of a termite nest. Not to mention a spontaneous trip to Spain with my lovely fei po!

To top that, a massive Asian trip, in which I, the self-proclaimed tour guide/organiser am drowning in the rough sea of planning. First up, Borneo, which will involve Mt Kinabalu (obviously), Rungus Longhouses and a trip to the tip of Borneo, and perhaps just some beach activities at the TAR park. Next on the list, Krabi - yes we love our beaches, and thai food + Bangkok, needless to say, a must-visit city. Whilst I recuperate from all that for several days in KL, my two friends will head off to Siem Reap to witness the spectacular Angkor Wat, before the three of us meet again for China.

Planning China = suicide. Almost impossible to plan, but I'm coping. Let's hope it turns out alright! Needless to say, the all-knowing future housemate of mine and her far-too-brilliant fiance have been very helpful in my attempt to sort out our trip to China.

Part of me feels guilty for splurging and also for slacking my summer away-but, I constantly remind myself that it is, afterall, my last long summer. I'd be better off enjoying it to the fullest.

No comments: