Friday, September 19, 2008

Platinum weiii!

I don't want to leave!! *sniff sniff* Ironic enough, I recall saying the exact opposite, even more passionately 2 years back! I immediately feel reluctant to pack upon thinking of the academic pressure that awaits me. TAK NAK! TAK NAK! :P My clothes itself already weigh 20 kg which happens to be my weight limit. That simply implies that I'd have to streamline my luggage once again.

10-12kg on clothes and the remaining for the miscellaneous. Enough about leaving the country. Let's talk about Cathay Cineleisure's Platinum Movie Suite! :P Get 2 tickets for the price of 1- That's RM 25 for two people! Valid everyday (including public holidays) before 6 p.m. It's definitely a deal never to be forgone!

The usual three musketeers (Sawo, Sayang and I) paid a visit to the Platinum Movie Suite for the first time and decided to watch...*drumrolls*


Which, by the way, got sayang all cuddled up and shivering


One word to describe the movie. Gruesome. We had blood spurting in all directions. Sensational murder. And a decent load of anatomy. Of pyramidal tracts, brachial artery..liquid nitrogen, asphyxiation..nitric acid and hyperosmolarity. Anoxia and Hypoxaemia. Not to mention a huge deal of snipping with enormous hand shears. Overall, demented.

Now, on how we spent the hour before the movie started. Sawo brutally snatched the Xbox from me and was satisfied with his comfortable couch and the temperate conditions of the lounge. Sayang and I however decided to pursue another luxury of life; massage. We got ourselves 45 minutes of a Swedish massage and discussed about the LHC, Big Bang, Higgs boson and even wormholes. Oh yes, and also the recent MRI image of orgasm. hehe!


We engaged in a light debate on wormholes (which I finally won of course! CHEWAH :P) and decided to even search the internet regarding the subject. We stumbled on this pic


Sayang immediately exclaimed, "Wah, ada throat lagi!"

I give up on him. Period. The reclining seats in the cinema were as usual, beautiful.


On another note, Aunt Mary, my singing teacher gave me beautiful hair accessories as my farewell gift. Will snap a picture of the gift later and shall update this post when I've done so. I'll definitely miss singing, and Aunty Mary..and vocal opening sessions :)




3 comments:

iamlz said...

heheh sounds so happy packing ya..UK awaits u fast fast come! :D

WoodyBrain said...

I hope you enjoyed the show, sawo :D. It was pretty scary when they try to cut the ribs. *shiver*

paezbak said...

eyh...you know right...later after we discussed the LHC, they shut the machine down due to some technical glitch, probably ade black hole appeared kot..hahaha..scary!!:p